True to the Jazzmaster tradition of smashing rules, the Squier Contemporary Active Jazzmaster is packed with audacious new features. Sporting a matching headstock for a sleek aesthetic and black chrome hardware for a stealthy vibe, this guitar looks as sinister as it sounds.
Blending sharp appearance with a bevy of player-centric features, this Jazzmaster is a trailblazing rendition of a Fender classic. Inspiring player creativity, this guitar features a slim and fast "C"-shaped neck with a 12" fingerboard radius ideal for speed and effortless bends, while an adjustable bridge with stopbar tailpiece provides optimal stability—even in drop tunings. Powered by an active 9-volt circuit, the dual SQR™ ceramic humbucking pickups produce high-output tone ideal for crunchy rhythms and screaming solos.FEATURES
- Dual Squier SQR ceramic humbucking pickups with active electronics
- Modern “C”-shaped neck profile
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 21 frets
- Black chrome hardware
- 3-ply black pickguard
- Matching painted headstock
SQR CERAMIC HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
These Squier SQR ceramic humbucking pickups produce high-output, modern tone perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos—compliments of the onboard 9-volt active electronics.
Visually alluring, a matching headstock is a unique stylistic touch.
A modern 12”-radius fingerboard offers low, fast action with slim feel.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for easy playability.
BLACK CHROME HARDWARE
Stealthy and subtle, black chrome hardware is durable and resilient.
ADJUSTABLE BRIDGE AND STOPBAR TAILPIECE
The adjustable bridge and stopbar tailpiece create rock-solid tuning stability, even for unconventional drop-tunings.
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Jazzmaster
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock Matching Painted Headstock
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Natural Satin Urethane with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Bridge 6-Saddle Adjustable Bridge
- Bridge Cover /Tailpiece Stop Tail
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Die-Cast
- Pickup Cover Black
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Black Chrome
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier
- Bridge Pickup Squier® SQR™ Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup Squier® SQR™ Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching None
- Configuration HH
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag None
- Included Accessories None