Color - Ocean Turquoise, Model #: 0149773308
VINTAGE STYLE FOR THE MODERN ERA
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jaguar. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with recreated vintage-style pickups—this guitar has all of the “round”, yet bold, tone that made the Jaguar a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the pair of single-coil Jaguar pickups to sound and feel more like the originals—keeping the focusing cages, of course. The chiming neck pickup is tempered by the bright, aggressive bridge pickup. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. Vintage-style Jaguar bridge, tremolo and tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body; 24” scale
- Two ‘60s Jaguar single-coil pickups
- “Mid ’60s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style Jaguar floating tremolo and bridge
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“MID 60S C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the "Mid ’60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
RECREATED 60S JAGUAR PICKUPS
We recreated the pickups to be more 60s-accurate. They’re full of the articulate tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument. The matching painted headstock is a cool touch, too.
VINTAGE-STYLE JAGUAR TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this “locking” tremolo offers the sound and feel of a vintage tremolo.
This circuit makes it easy to dial in preset rhythm and lead sounds and switch between the two on the fly—great for live performances.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jaguar
- Body Binding None
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Binding None
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape '60s "C"
- Scale Length 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rod Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jaguar
- Controls Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Switching 3-Position Toggle (Lead Circuit)
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Gig Bag