Known the world over for shredding gear, Ibanez is also well-versed in the manufacture of acoustic guitars uniquely suited for electric guitar players: the AEWC. Inspired by the electric guitar’s fast playability and appearance, this is a sleek, modern acoustic guitar that shredders will have very little trouble adapting to.
- body shape AEWC body
- top Spruce top
- back & sides Sapele back & Sapele sides
- neck Comfort Grip / Nyatoh neck
- fretboard Walnut fretboard
- bridge Walnut AEWC original top loading bridge
- inlay Off-set white dot inlay
- soundhole rosette Acrylic rosette
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- number of frets 20
- strings Ibanez IACS6C
- string gauge .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- string space 11mm
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- pickup Fishman® Sonicore
- preamp Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack 1/4" output
- Scale : 634mm/25"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
- a : Length 19 3/8"
- b : Width 15 "
- c : Max Depth 4 "
- Recommended Bag ICB540-BK
Ibanez AEQ-SP1 preamp w/Onboard tuner
The AEQ-SP1 preamp provides the extra punch of an onboard EQ, and a convenient and easy-to-read digital tuner located on the upper bout.
A Walnut fretboard features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.
AEWC original Top-Loading bridge
The AEWC original Top-Loading Bridge offers a fast and easy method for string changes.
The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.