COLOR VARIATION - Sea Foam Green Matte
Designed to Inspire, all Ibanez Premium series are manufactured with select tone woods, high-profile electronics, hardware and dedicated skills of craftsmanship and care in details for your musical journey. The richness of sound, stunning appearance and unrivalled playability of the Ibanez Premium series will open the gate of your reservoir of inspiration.
- neck type AZ Oval CRoasted Maple neck
- top/back/body American Basswood body
- fretboard Roasted Maple fretboardBlack dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Graph Tech nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Case MR500C
- Gig bag included
- dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
T1502 tremolo bridge features steel saddles and a die-cast zinc tremolo block for a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings. Its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations, and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
Seymour Duncan Hyperion Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.
Heat-treatment provides a well-balanced attack and tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
Heat-treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.