COLOR VARIATION - Black
Even though Ibanez is thought of as a modern guitar brand, we have decades of accumulated knowledge and a history of pushing the boundaries. The AZ series carries with it all of the hallmarks of these tried and tested Ibanez qualities: the smooth oval neck grip, the well balanced asymmetrical body shape, and the neck heel allowing unrivaled playability.
- neck type AZ7 Oval CS-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Alder body
- fretboard S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboardBlack dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gotoh® T1872S bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™7 (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™7 (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E,7B
- strings D'Addario® EXL110-7
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
- nut Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 47mm at NUT
- b : Width 66mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- Hardshell case included
- dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Gotoh T1872S tremolo bridge
The T1872S tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
Dyna-MIX 9 switching system w/Alter switch
dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations, and can easily switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just the mini switch. One mode is even able to simulate a humbucker sound from the combination of the 2 single coil pickups.
Seymour Duncan Hyperion Pickups
Seymour Duncan Hyperion Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay
S-TECH special roasted treatment provides a superior attack and a well-balanced tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.