The UB's design (34" scale length) allows for a smooth transition from bass guitar to this particular upright. Its conical compound fingerboard radius perfectly facilitates smooth bowing and fast plucking. The compact Maple body was designed to balance form and function, resulting in a bass that provides outstanding visuals and incredible playability. Despite its compact body, the UB does not sacrifice acoustic tone, projecting a robust natural sound. The smaller body also allows for quick and easy transport.
- neck type UB4 5pc Maple/Walnut / neck-through
- top/back/body Maple body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard / White dot inlay
- fret Fretless
- bridge Custom AeroSilk MR5 bridge
- string space 30mm
- factory tuning 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- strings D'Addario® ECB81
- string gauge 045./065./080./100
- hardware color Black
Scale : 864mm/34"
a : Width 42mm at NUT
b : Width 84mm at 24F
c : Thickness 35mm at 1F
d : Thickness 42mm at 12F
Radius : 60 - 90mmR
- AeroSilk Piezo pickup custom for Upright
- AeroSilk Piezo system w/Active tone control
- TAMA Roadpro stand custom for Upright included
- Gig bag included
A padded gig bag can carry everything in it, including the bass itself, bow and stand.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
AeroSilk Piezo pickup custom for Upright
Whether bowing or finger picking, this specially modified piezo system detects the vibrations of the strings that vibrates in different shapes, and then outputs the signals at equalized level.
TAMA Roadpro stand custom for Upright included