- neck type BTB55pc Maple/Walnut w/Graphite reinforcement rodsNeck-through
- top/back/body Poplar Burl top /Ash/Okoume wing body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard / Abalone dot inlay
- fret Medium Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets 24 (+ zero fret)
- bridge MR5 bridge
- string space 19mm
- neck pickup Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup (Passive)
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings D'Addario® NYXL45130SL
- string gauge .045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- hardware color Cosmo black
- Scale : 889mm
- a : Width 47mm at NUT
- b : Width 76mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MRB350C
- Recommended Bag IBB540-BK
5pc Maple/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rods
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Bartolini BH2 pickups
The Bartolini BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
The Mono-Rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.