COLOR VARIATION : Rose Gold Chameleon
- neck type Wizard5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Nyatoh body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Jumbo JESCAR EVOgold™ frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Mono-rail bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Q58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Q58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 648mm - 635mm/25.5" - 25.0"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 18mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 20mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case M300C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
- Dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
Wizard 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability for demanding players.
Rosewood fretboard provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Nyatoh used as the body wood provides a rich mid-low end.
Q58 H-H pickups
Q58 pickups are designed specifically for use in headless guitars. They provide a clearly defined sound, facilitating excellent tonal balance through all frequencies. The lows are powerful without being muddy, and the highs are bright and clear, but never harsh. As a result, every single note within the chord structure is well defined, and clearly audible. These pickups, with their tonal balance, and extremely low noise performance, work extremely well with both digital and analog effects.
Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
Dyna-MIX10 switching system with Alter Switch
The dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
Jescar EVOgold frets
Jescar EVOgold frets are known for their bright tone, gorgeous gold appearance and player-friendly features such as long durability and smooth note bending.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.