COLOR VARIATION：Deep Espresso Burst
- Neck type : AZ Oval CRoasted Maple neck
- Top/back/body : Bocote top, American Basswood body
- Fretboard : Roasted Maple fretboardBlack dot inlay
- Fret : Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- Number of frets : 22
- Bridge : Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge
- String space : 10.5mm
- Neck pickup : Seymour Duncan Hyperion (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- Middle pickup : Seymour Duncan Hyperion (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup : Seymour Duncan Hyperion (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- Factory tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Hardware color : Gold
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.4mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Case MR500C
- Gig bag included
- dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
LUMINESCENT SIDE DOT INLAYS
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
GOTOH MG-T LOCKING MACHINE HEADS
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
GOTOH T1502 TREMOLO BRIDGE
T1502 tremolo bridge features steel saddles and a die-cast zinc tremolo block for a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings. Its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
DYNA-MIX 9 SWITCHING SYSTEM W/ALTER SWITCH
Dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations, and can easily switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just the mini switch. One mode is even able to simulate a humbucker sound from the combination of the 2 single coil pickups.
SEYMOUR DUNCAN HYPERION PICKUPS
Seymour Duncan Hyperion Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
ROASTED MAPLE FRETBOARD W/BLACK DOT INLAYS
Heat-treatment provides a well-balanced attack and tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
AZ ROASTED MAPLE NECK
Heat-treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.
ERGONOMIC REAR BODY CONTOUR
A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.