COLOR VARIATION : Amber
- neck type GVB3pc Maple/Wenge neck
- top/back/body Figured Maple topAlder body
- fretboard RosewoodAbalone oval inlay
- fret Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge MR4 bridge
- string space 14mm
- neck pickup Bartolini P45C-B neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Bartolini P45C-T bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Aguilar OBP-3 preamp w/Mid frequency selector (push/pull)
- factory tuning 1C, 2G, 3D, 4A, 5E, 6B
- strings Dunlop DBSBN40100 + .030/.120
- string gauge .030/.040/.060/.080/.100/.120
- nut Graph Tech BLACK TUSQ XL nut
- hardware color Cosmo black
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 53mm at NUT
- b : Width 72.3mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 19.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Bag IBB724-BK
- Hardshell case included
Figured Maple body
The GVB1006's beautiful selected Figured Maple top, on a comfortably arched Alder body.
AGUILAR OBP-3 EQ
GVB1006 features the Aguilar OBP-3 3-band eq, with ultra flexibility.
It provides ±18dB of cut/boost at 40Hz, ±16dB of cut/boost at either 400Hz or 800Hz and ±16dB of treble cut/boost at 6.5 kHz. The mid frequency can be set to 400Hz or 800Hz by push/pull switch, both considered very important and useful frequencies for the bass.
The Mono-Rail Bridge is the ultimate in string isolation for bass. Each saddle is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer and no interference. One screw controls the height of each saddle for easy adjustment.
14mm String Spacing
GVB1006 features special 14mm string spacing, compared to our usual 16.5mm spacing. This narrow spacing allows for playing chords with much more ease, a staple of Gerald's playing style.