COLOR VARIATION : Vintage Sunburst
- neck type JSM African Mahoganyset-in neck
- top/back/side Figured Anigre top Figured Anigre backFigured Anigre sides
- fretboard Bound EbonyAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret Jumbo fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 22
- bridge Gotoh 510BN bridge
- string space 10.4mm
- tailpiece Gotoh® GE101A tailpiece
- neck pickup Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge .013/.016/.022/.032/.042/.052
- nut Half-Bone/Half-Brass nut
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 628mm/24.7"
- a : Width 43.5mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20.2mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23.3mm at 12F
- Radius : 184mm to 250mm COMPOUND
- a : Length 18 1/4"
- b : Width 15 3/4"
- c : Max Depth 2 5/8"
- Hardshell case included
Figured Anigre top/back/sides
Figured Anigre features a beautiful wood grain which produces a rich mid range and smooth attack on high end.
Classic Ibanez half-bone, half brass nut on the magical John Scofield Signature JSM100 provides a balance of highs and lows.
Gotoh machine heads
Super 58 pickups
Super 58 pickups on John Scofield's Signature JSM100 produce classic, warm and versatile tones.
Compound Radius Neck
Best of both worlds: JSM100's digitized compound radius neck is built to enhance both smooth chording and upper fret lead work.
Hardshell case included