COLOR VARIATION - Violet
- neck type AZ Oval CS-TECH WOOD 1pc Roasted Birdseye Maple neck
- top/back/body Ash body
- fretboard S-TECH WOOD Roasted Birdseye Maple fretboardMother of Pearl dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 22
- bridge Gotoh T1702B bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan Lari Basilio (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup Seymour Duncan Lari Basilio (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan Lari Basilio (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Bone nut
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.4mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 228mmR to 305mmR COMPOUND
- Hardshell case included
- Gotoh Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.
- dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminlay side dots
Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Birdseye Maple neck
The S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
Gotoh Magnum Lock w/H.A.P. machine heads
GOTOH MAGNUM LOCK machine heads have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
S-TECH WOOD Roasted Birdseye Maple fretboard
The S-TECH special roasted treatment provides a superior attack, a well-balanced tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
Compound Radius Fretboard (228mm to 305mm)
Offering the best of both worlds, the digitized compound radius fretboard is built to enhance both smooth chording and lead work in the upper register.
Seymour Duncan Lari Basilio S-S-H pickups
Lari’s signature set of pickups by Seymour Duncan feature 3 pickups that are each unique to each other, but also combine to make the perfect combo. The neck pickup is a mix of Alnico 5 and Alnico 4 magnets that combine for vintage tone with a lot of body and presence, while the middle pickup is a special mix of Alnico 5 and Alnico 2 magnets to help create more tonal options, as well as very unique look. Lari’s bridge position humbucker features Alnico 5 magnets and is voiced to be versatile and well balanced, focusing on attack and clarity over a wide range of tones from clean to high gain. For the type of player that Lari strives to be, having a versatile tone is essential, and these pickups always deliver.
Gotoh T1702B tremolo
The T1702B tremolo bridge provides quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm. The tremolo block and saddles are made of brass, facilitating better overall resonance.
Dyna-MIX9 switching system with Alter Switch
The dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. One mode even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.