COLOR VARIATION : Oil
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
- neck type Atlas-5 HP 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- top/back/body Wenge topWenge backAfrican Mahogany body
- fretboard Wenge fretboardMother of Pearl & Abalone oval inlay
- fret Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge MR5S bridge
- string space 16.5mm
- neck pickup Bartolini Custom neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Bartolini Custom bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings Elixir
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- nut Graph Tech BLACK TUSQ XL
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 67mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Bag IBB724-BK
- Gotoh machine heads
- Hardshell case included
Bartolini Custom pickups
Bartolini Custom pickups are arched to mirror the radius of the fretboard. This positions each string equally distant from the pickup.
The Wenge has a strong presence of mid low range, and provides very tight and clear sound.
Atlas 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck
The Atlas 5pc Wenge/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior note attack, and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.
The MR5S bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.