COLOR VARIATION：Black Flat
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- neck type Wizard IIIMaple neck
- top/back/body Meranti body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge F106 bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR350C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Wizard III Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.