COLOR VARIATION : Blue Gradation
- neck type GRG / Maple neck
- top/back/body Quilted Maple Art Grain top / Poplar body
- fretboard Bound Purpleheart fretboard / White dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge T102 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Infinity R (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case M300C
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
The T102 bridge with 10.5mm string spacing allows easier picking across strings.
The Purpleheart fretboard emphasizes the beauty and the rich tonal character of this guitar.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
Infinity R H-H pickups
Ibanez Infinity pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.