COLOR VARIATION：Black Flat
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- neck type Wizard II-73pc Maple neck
- top/back/body Meranti body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Edge-Zero II-7 bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Quantum 7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Quantum 7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E,7B
- strings D'Addario® EXL120-7
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.054
- nut Locking nut
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case M300C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
Wizard II 3pc Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability for demanding players.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
The Edge Zero II bridge design features a lower profile tremolo for playing comfort and stud lock function for stable tuning.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.