The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- neck type Nitro Baritone3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- top/back/body Nyatoh body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup EMG 60 (H) neck pickupActive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup EMG 81 (H) bridge pickupActive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1B,2F#,3D,4A,5E,6B
- strings D'Addario® EXL157
- string gauge .014/.018/.026/.044/.056/.068
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 712mm/28"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR350C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
- 28 inch scale
- Luminescent side dots
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Gibraltar Standard II bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge designed provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration and its smooth surface maximizes playing comfort.
EMG® 60 neck pickup packs plenty of output with a balance of tones that is classic-thick; boosted mids, big lows, and fat highs. EMG&trg; 81 bridge pickup gives detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut, and fluid sustain.
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.