COLOR VARIATION：Antique Brown Stained
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- neck type Wizard III7pc Maple/WalnutNeck-through
- top/back/body Poplar Burl (3mm) topAmerican Basswood body
- fretboard Ebony fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge Edge bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio® Air Norton™ (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL120
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Gold
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR500C
- Gig bag included
- Gotoh® machine heads
- dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
DiMarzio® Air Norton™ / The Tone Zone® pickups
A pair of high-output DiMarzio® Air Norton™ and The Tone Zone® pickups provides a huge sound with a broad dynamic range.
Wizard III 7pc Maple/Walnut neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Premium fret edge treatment
Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response and effortless articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.
The Premium Fret Edge Treatment offers a super smooth, comfortable performance.
Poplar Burl top / American Basswood body
The Poplar Burl top features an exotic wood grain and the American Basswood body delivers a natural and flat tone.
Ebony produces tight lows and mid range with a strong attack in the high end and features a quick response and rich sustain.
Neck-through construction provides massive sustain and playing comfort.
Edge tremolo bridge
The masterpiece Edge bridge offers exceptional tuning stability, precise intonation adjustment, and playing comfort.
dyna-MIX10 switching system with Alter Switch
The dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
Gotoh® machine heads
Gotoh® machine heads provide superior precision, a smooth feel, and excellent tuning accuracy.