COLOR VARIATION：Charcoal Burst Black Stained Flat
The RGD is Ibanez's ultimate metal machine. The demands of down-tuning require a specifically designed responsiveness not found in "normal" guitars. To optimize for the rich, desirable thickness of tone that down-tuning produces, we extended the neck by one inch to a 26.5” scale. Longer-than standard yet not overly long. The neck is still considered a "fast" neck for speed soloing. Extra-deep cutaways grant comfortable access to the necks highest notes.
- neck type Nitro Wizard-75pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Poplar Burl topLayered Ash & Nyatoh body
- fretboard Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Mono-rail bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Bare Knuckle Aftermath 7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Bare Knuckle Aftermath 7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1D,2A,3F,4C,5G,6D,7A
- strings D'Addario® EXL110-7
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 673mm/26.5"
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR350C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
- Coil-tap switch
- 26.5 inch scale
- Luminescent side dots
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
Bare Knuckle Aftermath Pickups
Hand-wound in UK, Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups deliver accelerated bass response for tracking high-speed staccato riffing, with increased focus in the mid and superb high-end articulation.
Sub Zero Treated Frets
The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins
Indestructible Schaller S-Locks don't fail, even under the toughest conditions on stage.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.