COLOR VARIATION：Deep Seafloor Fade Flat
The RGD is Ibanez's ultimate metal machine. The demands of down-tuning require a specifically designed responsiveness not found in "normal" guitars. To optimize for the rich, desirable thickness of tone that down-tuning produces, we extended the neck by one inch to a 26.5” scale. Longer-than standard yet not overly long. The neck is still considered a "fast" neck for speed soloing. Extra-deep cutaways grant comfortable access to the necks highest notes.
- neck type Wizard II-7Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body Poplar Burl topNyatoh body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio® PAF® 7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® PAF® 7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1D,2A,3F,4C,5G,6D,7A
- strings D'Addario® XL110-7
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 673mm/26.5"
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Recommended Case MR350C
- Recommended Bag IGB540-BK
- Coil-tap switch
DiMarzio® PAF® 7 pickups
The DiMarzio® PAF®7 pickups produce a sound that's both clean and open on the low notes and warm and rounded on the highs.
Wizard II 3pc Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability for demanding players.
Gibraltar Standard II bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge designed provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration and its smooth surface maximizes playing comfort.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.