- neck type Wizard-75pc Maple/Wenge neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- top/back/body Richlite topAfrican Mahogany body
- fretboard Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardOff-set Luminlay dot inlay
- fret Jumbo fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge Lo-Pro Edge 7 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge 7 (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge 7 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1D,2A,3F,4C,5G,6D,7A
- strings D'Addario® EXL110-7
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
- nut Locking nut
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 673mm/26.5"
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 430mmR
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- Hardshell case included
- Luminlay side dots
- Gotoh machine heads
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge
The legendary Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort with its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. Locking studs contribute to tuning stability.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.