COLOR VARIATION : Transparent Fluorescent Orange
- neck type Super Wizard HP5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- top/back/body Ash topAfrican Mahogany body
- fretboard Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardOff-set Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Bare Knuckle Brute Force (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Bare Knuckle Brute Force (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Graph Tech BLACK TUSQ XL nut
- hardware color Cosmo black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 17mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 19mm at 12F
- Radius : 430mmR
- Recommended Bag IGB724-BK
- Hardshell case included
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminlay side dots
- Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
Bare Knuckle Brute Force Pickups
Bare Knuckles' high output Brute Force produce a deep, saturated tone yet good clarity which perfectly fits into today's metal mayhem.
Macassar Ebony fretboard
Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
Gibraltar Standard II bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge designed provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration and its smooth surface maximizes playing comfort.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Luminlay side dot inlays
The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.