- neck type JS3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- top/back/body Alder body
- fretboard RosewoodMother of Pearl dot inlay
- fret Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- bridge Edge tremolo bridge
- neck pickup DiMarzio Satch Track (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzio Mo' Joe (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- equaliser Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- factory tuning 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42.8mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.4mm at 21F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.3mm at 12F
- Radius : 250mmR
- Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- Coil-tap switch on tone control (push/pull)
- Ultralite Tremolo Arm included
- Hardshell case included
JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
JS features Maple/Bubinga neck. The Bubinga stripe provides stability and longer sustain.
DiMarzio Pickups & 24 frets
The first 24-fret fingerboard JS model is Joe Satriani's newest adventure in guitars and includes his favorite DiMarzio pickups.
The legendary, original Edge tremolo bridge is back, always Joe's favorite in feel and tone.
High-pass Filter/Coil-tap Switch
A high pass filter on volume pots maintains highs at low volumes and a push/pull coil tap adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.