COLOR VARIATION : Black Stained Burst Low Gloss
- neck type SRC65pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Okoume body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboardAbalone Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge Mono-rail bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Bartolini BH2 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Bartolini BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL156
- string gauge .024/.034/.044/.056/.072/.084
- hardware color Cosmo black
- Scale : 762 mm- 724mm
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Ibanez machine heads
5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
The 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.
The multi scale construction equalizes tension of each string and it helps to create a more ”alive”, open tone. But the design also improves player comfort. The multi scale construction ergonomically coordinates with the way a player's hand angles as it moves up and down the neck, facilitating quick, comfortable playing action.
Rosewood fretboard provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
The Okoume body provides a bright and solid sound.
Bartolini® BH2 pickups
The Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch(passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
The EQ bypass control offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
The 3-way Mid frequency switch allow players to change the mid-tone between 250, 450, and 700 Hz.