COLOR VARIATION - Natural Browned Burst Flat
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
- neck type SRH4 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- body Spruce top/Mahogany body
- fretboard Bound Panga Panga fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- fret Fretless
- bridge Custom bridge for AeroSilk Piezo system (19mm string spacing)
- string gauge String Gauge: .045/.065/.080/.100 (Flatwound)
- hardware color Black matte
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 38mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recommended Case/Bag MB300C
Semi-hollow body construction
With its maximized hollow space, Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, the 55 mm-thick semi-hollow body delivers a rich acoustic tone.
AeroSilk Piezo pickup
The custom bridge contains the magic of the AeroSilk Piezo system, which works with D'Addario ECB81 flat wound strings to provide that sense of "air" that characterizes upright sound.
The specially designed forearm contour on the body top offers playing comfort and adds an elegant accent to its appearance.
5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck / Contoured neck heel
A Panga Panga fretboard with offset position markers, caps a 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck with a contoured neck heel that creates a deep neck joint with unfettered access to the upper frets.
Coupling Jatoba with Walnut yields a neck that is strong and stable despite its thinness.
Panga Panga fretboard
Panga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range with a sharp attack on high end.