COLOR VARIATION：Black Flat
Not only does this new lineup represent a brand new beginning for Iron Label, but it also brings with it the long awaited return of two Ibanez fan favorites: the iconic Iceman, and the much request Xiphos. Both guitars signify the commitment of Ibanez to the metal genres, and we could choose no more fitting a return for these two, heralded guitars than the newly revamped Iron Label series.
- neck type Wizard II-75pc Maple/WalnutNeck-through
- top/back/body Okoume body
- fretboard Ebony fretboard
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Edge-Zero II-7 bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio® D Activator 7™ (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® D Activator 7™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1D,2A,3F,4C,5G,6D,7A
- strings D'Addario® XL-140+ .064
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052/.064
- nut Locking nut
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Gig bag included
- Gotoh® machine heads
- Luminescent side dot inlay
Wizard II-7 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability for demanding players.
Ebony produces tight lows and mid range with a strong attack in the high end and features a quick response and rich sustain.
The Okoume body provides a bright and solid sound.
DiMarzio® D-Activator pickups
DiMarzio® D-Activator pickups have a powerful, clean, and open sound with excellent harmonic overtones and very tight low-end response.
Gotoh® machine heads
Gotoh® machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
Edge-Zero II tremolo
The Edge Zero II bridge design features a lower profile tremolo for playing comfort and stud lock function for stable tuning.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.