Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The formidable Warrior™ JS32T has a nato body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius fully bound amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the black plastic nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls. The Warrior JS32T also features an adjustable string-through-body compensated bridge and die-cast tuners.
This angular and battle-tested axe is offered in an understated Natural Oil finish with black hardware.
ONE-PIECE BOLT-ON MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT AND SCARF JOINT
A type of neck constructed with a scarf joint for an angled back headstock, which in turn increases the tension behind the nut eliminating the need for string trees and/or string retainer bars. The bolt-on neck joins the neck to the body of the guitar with screws or bolts, allowing for more control, attack and sustain.
- BODY MATERIAL Mahogany
- BODY FINISH Hand-Rubbed Oil
- BODY SHAPE Warrior
- NUMBER OF STRINGS 6
- NECK MATERIAL Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK BINDING White
- NECK FINISH Satin
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Amaranth
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS 24
- FRET SIZE Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL Black Plastic
- NUT WIDTH 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- BRIDGE PICKUP Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- CONTROLS Volume, Tone
- SWITCHING 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION HH
- BRIDGE Jackson® TOM-Style Adjustable String-Through-Body
- HARDWARE FINISH Black
- TUNING MACHINES Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- CONTROL KNOBS Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP Black
- NECK PLATE Jackson
- STRINGS Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
CASE/GIG BAG Optional Jackson® KE/WR SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6102-506); Optional Jackson® Economy Gig Bag (p/n 299-3266-102)