- 1" true condenser studio microphone
- Best in its class for vocals and instruments
- High-end capsule and circuit design
- Cardioid polar pattern
High-end technology for pure studio sound.
You’ll fall in love with its larger-than-life sound and outstanding build quality right away. Its sound is specifically designed to let you perform comfortably while sounding sensational. That is possible because the LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components, capsule and circuit design as our prestige models.
Nothing will limit your performance. It's all about pure sound, baby.
1" true condenser capsule
The best in its class.
There are these rare jewels that sound great on everything. The LCT 440 PURE is one of those. With its outstanding specifications it is a studio allrounder that lives up to its name.
Record acoustic guitars, drums, wind instruments, guitar cabinets, you name it. Whatever you record, you’ll sound better than ever with pure studio sound quality.
- Type Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Sensitivity 27.4 mV/Pa, -31.2 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level 7 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD 140 dBSPL
- Signal / noise ratio 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range 133 dB (A)
- Supply voltage 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption 2.63 mA
- Internal impedance 110 Ω
- Rated load impedance 1,000 Ω
- Connector Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Mic enclosure Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight 310 g, 10.9 oz