Model #: 990403400
HX EFFECTS FOR YOUR PEDALBOARD
HX Effects was created for guitarists and bassists who want our flagship Helix® effects for traditional amp and pedalboard setups. Powered by the same audio engine as Helix processors, HX Effects includes the full array of Helix effects plus legacy effects from the M-Series and Stompbox Modeler pedals. All in a compact pedal that fits easily on your pedalboard.
HEAR HX EFFECTS
HX Effects gives you complete control when editing and crafting effects presets. Click one of the Effects Category icons below to hear examples of those effects types within both simple and complex signal chains.
Over 100 HX effects onboard
Line 6's effects models and multi-effects units can be found on professional pedalboards throughout the world. And now, those pedalboards can get even better. With over 100 effects onboard the HX Effects multi-effects units, you'll never be at a loss for tone. And best of all, each of these effects are processed through the company's HX audio engine, ensuring every single swell of a modulation effect, response of an overdrive, or decay of a delay sound feel exactly like the unit it's modeling. And if that weren't enough, you're able to stack up to nine effects to create your own sonic world.
Capacitive touch footswitches
Following Helix's lead, HX Effects boasts eight capacitive touch footswitches that make switching tones, making on-the-fly edits, and recalling settings easier than ever. Simply touch the switch you want to adjust, make the necessary changes, and save it. Couldn't be easier. And to keep track of your tones and changes, Line 6 outfitted each of the switches with a customizable color-coded LED and scribble strip. No matter how dark or bright the stage is, you'll always know what function each footswitch is controlling.
HX Effects is much more than a multi-effects pedalboard. While it can easily replace your current board into the front of your amplifier, it boasts enough I/O and control to take the lead in even the most complicated guitar rigs. Flip the HX Effects around and the first thing you'll find is dual outputs to control channel switching on your amplifier or to add an expression pedal. Dual effects loops allow you to include your favorite stomps anywhere in the chain. MIDI I/O integrates the unit into larger setups —it is even able to integrate with your band's MIDI-based performance. And the HX Effects' USB capability makes computer-based editing and firmware upgrades effortless.
- HX audio engine Run up to nine HX effects simultaneously.
- HX effects plus IR support.
- Dynamic range Pristine sound quality and responsiveness.
- Analog Bypass Nothing comes between you and your tone.
- Touch footswitches Quickly select and edit effects.
- I/O AND ROUTING Seamless integration with your rig.
- Instrument and line Inputs Connect any instrument, and more.
- MIDI Integration a command center for your entire rig.
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Number of Effects: 100+
- Effects Types: Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz, Tremolo, Flanger, Chorus, Vibrato, Rotary, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Modulator, Filter/Wah, Harmonizer
- Looper: 60 seconds (mono, full speed), 30 seconds (stereo, full speed)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono, R), 2 x 1/4" (return)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono, R), 2 x 1/4" (send)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/4" (expression, ext amp)
- Bypass Switching: True Analog Bypass (selectable DSP bypass)
- Compatibility: iOS, Windows, Mac OS
- Power Source: 9V DC-3G power supply (included)
- Height: 3"
- Width: 10.8"
- Depth: 7.9"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.