The DSL20 combo has a 12” Celestion Seventy-80 speaker for those who require extraordinary tone and versatility. From the moment you plug in, the DSL provides you with rich functionality for you to create your sound and unleash your alter ego.
CHOOSE YOUR TONE
Using the two footswitchable gain channels, reverb, FX loop and tone shift controls you can adapt the sound to suit your style.
VARY THE OUTPUT
The DSL20 combo has three speaker outlets allowing for a combination of two speakers, the ability to record and a standby function for silent recording meaning it can be taken from the bedroom, to the studio and onto a gig.
PICK YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Power can be reduced from 20W to 10W without affecting the quality, so you can play wherever you are with confidence.
EMPHASISE YOUR EQ
You can have more bite and punch to your tone with the presence function and the resonance will give your sound depth.
- Model DSL20CR
- Range DSL
- Technology Valve
- Channels 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage 20W (with power reduction option, 10W)
- Outputs Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated line out
- Inputs 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, presence, resonance, reverb, low power option (on rear)
Effects Digital reverb
- Effects loop Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration 1x12"
- Speaker model Celestion Seventy 80 speaker (16Ω, 80w)
- Unit impedance 16Ω
- Preamp valves 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves 2 x EL34
- Footswitch PEDL-90012 included
- Cable Detachable power cable included
- Dust cover M-COVR-00118 (sold separately)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight 16.3 kg / 36 lbs
- Width 500 mm / 19.7"
- Height 420 mm / 16.5"
- Depth 250 mm / 9.8"