QUALITY CRAFTED GUITARS FOR ALL
The hybrid PJ bass of the series. With its upgraded premium Jazz Bass Pickups made with USA plain Enamel coil, it allows players to create both the distinctive tone of a P bass and the vintage sound of a jazz bass.
- North American Alder/Premium Swamp Ash Wood.
- Marcus Miller PJ-Revolution Pickup Set.
- Rolled Fretboard Edges.
- Body Material: North American Alder / Swamp Ash
- Body Shape: Sire P Type
- Body Color: Alder Body – TS, AWH, BK | Ash Body – NT, TS, WB
- Neck Material: Hard Maple (Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Ebony (Alder Body) / Hard Maple (Swamp Ash Body)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 medium
- String Nut: 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding: 1 Ply Ivory
- Inlay: White Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Aluminum Modern Type Black
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern - S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard Ivory Pearl(Swamp Ash) / Tortoise(Alder)