CONTROL YOUR SIGNAL
The PRS Mary Cries optical compressor pedal is intuitive and sounds incredible. Based on the storied LA-2A, Mary Cries will thicken your tone, help control signal peaks, lengthen sustain, and push your tone without losing definition or clarity. Depending on your settings, it can be used as a boost as well as a straightforward compressor.
PRS pedals were created to be high-end pieces of audio gear.
Designed by PRS Guitars in Stevensville, MD, USA. Made in the USA.
We spent considerable time comparing available electronic components, and through-hole soldering enables us to utilize the best-sounding parts.
PRS pedals are true bypass, so you can stay connected to your amp. When they are off, they are out of your signal chain, and the tone of your instrument can be heard without coloration.
Made in the USA
PRS Pedals are designed by PRS Guitars in Stevensville, Maryland and proudly made in the USA.
- Pedal Type Optical Compressor
- Analog/Digital Analog
- Inputs (1) 1/4" Instrument
- Outputs (1) 1/4" Instrument
- Bypass Switching True Bypass
- Amperage 8 mA
- Power Sources 9V DC Power Supply, regulated and/or isolated (not included)
- Batteries (1) 9V (not included)
- Length 4.7"
- Width 3.7"
- Height 1.37"
- Weight 1.1 lbs
1. Power in (9V DC)
2. 1/4-inch mono jack input
3. 1/4-inch mono jack output
4. Effect on/off (true bypass)
6. Output Gain
7. Compression Indicator