Vintage Inspiration with Rock-Solid Design
The S2 McCarty 594 is a versatile, vintage-inspired instrument that delivers both humbucking and single-coil tones in a modern, reliable package. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more sustain, the S2 McCarty 594 feels and sounds like a guitar you’ve been playing forever. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
Loaded with 58/15 “S” pickups, the S2 McCarty 594 has a warm, vintage-inspired tone. Whether you are looking for authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the S2 McCarty 594 can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to both the pickups and dual volume and push/pull tone control layout.
Designed to capture the heart of the McCarty family of instruments and stay true to the S2 Series spirit, the S2 McCarty 594 is a guitar your arsenal deserves.
- Body Construction Solidbody
- Top Wood Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Top Carve Asymmetric Bevel
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594”
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Construction Scarfed
- Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Neck Depth At The Nut 7/8"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut 1 11/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood w/ Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Radius 10"
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Headstock Logo Signature, Decal
- Neck/Body Assembly Type Set
- Bridge PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Nut PRS
- Truss Rod Cover "McCarty 594"
- Treble Pickup 58/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup 58/15 "S"
- Controls Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch on Upper Bout
- Strings PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case Gigbag