This is a custom colour. Please contact us for the exact image.
The S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut delivers vintage appointments with the precision of PRS’s modern manufacturing techniques and trusted craftsmanship. Whether you are looking for authentic humbucking tones or nuanced, sweet single-coil sounds, the S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut can seamlessly master both sonic territories thanks to its 58/15 “S” pickups and dual volume and push/pull tone controls.
The warm, familiar tone of the S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut is further supported by its construction specifications and design. Featuring a bound 22-fret Pattern Vintage neck and slightly thicker back for more sustain, the S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut feels and sounds like a guitar you’ve been playing forever. It plays
in tune, stays in tune, and is intonated the entire length of the neck. A zinc two-piece bridge and vintage-style tuners anchor this guitar and stay true to the promise of the McCarty family.
Designed to capture the heart of the McCarty family of instruments and stay true to the S2 Series spirit, the S2 McCarty 594 Singlecut recreates the essence of vintage.
- Body Construction Solidbody
- Top Wood Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Top Carve Asymmetric Bevel
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594”
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Construction Scarfed
- Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Neck Depth At The Nut 7/8"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut 1 11/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood w/ Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Radius 10"
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Headstock Logo Signature, Decal
- Neck/Body Assembly Type Set
- Bridge PRS Two-Piece
- Tuners Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Nut PRS
- Truss Rod Cover "McCarty 594"
- Treble Pickup 58/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup 58/15 "S"
- Controls Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch on Upper Bout
- Strings PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case Gigbag