Signature Seven String
The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 26.5” scale length, wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and the choice of a quilted maple or walnut veneer. The model is topped off with coil-splits for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge.
- Body Construction Solidbody
- Top Wood Maple with Flame Maple or Satin Walnut Veneer
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Top Carve Shallow Violin
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 26.5”
- Neck Wood Maple w/ Satin Finish
- Neck Construction Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut 13/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut 1 11/16"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood Bound Ebony
- Fretboard Radius 20”
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Headstock Logo Signature "SE", Decal
- Neck/Body Assembly Type Set
- Bridge PRS Plate Style (String Through)
- Tuners PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type Black
- Nut PRS
- Truss Rod Cover "Mark Holcomb"
- Treble Pickup Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Omega”
- Bass Pickup Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Alpha”
- Controls Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
- Strings 10-64
- Tuning Standard (7 String): B, E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case Gigbag