THE SIRE FLAMED S-SHAPED ELECTRIC GUITAR
The S-style Sire guitar is enhanced with flamed aesthetics on the body to make it look more fascinating ready for stage and studio performances. Its retro features from body to hardware and electronics make Larry Carlton's tonal characteristics standout.
- The neck of the Sire S7 is composed of a roasted maple neck, rolled fretboard edges, and satin finish to make landing of chords and guitar solos more comfortable.
- Its electronics and hardware are finely configured to the tonal preferences of Larry Carlton.
- Body Material: Alder + Flamed Maple Veneer
- Body Shape: Sire S-Style shape
- Body Color: TBK, NT, TBL
- Neck Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape:: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 42mm Width
- Inlay: Abalone Dot
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Pickups: Sire Super-ST Pickup Set
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Knobs: BK Strat Knob (Volume and Tone)
- Bridge: Sire Modern Tremolo Bridge (2 Post Type)
- Tuning Gear: Sire Premium Locking Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: Ivory Pearl 3 Ply