THE SIRE S-SHAPED VINTAGE ELECTRIC GUITAR
The traditional design met the vintage sound in the newest variant of the Sire S7. Specified after Larry Carlton’s preferences, this model's overall configuration focuses heavily on playability and the double-V, versatility and vintage quality.
- Following the neck of the Sire S7, the vintage model has the roasted maple neck, rolled fretboard edges, and satin finish making you play it easy and apply any styles you want.
- The classic tonal preferences of Larry Carlton in this guitar are advanced through the new SSS pickup set up and hardware team u
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Sire S Shape
- Body Color: 3TS, BK, AWH
- Neck Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple(Rolled Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 42mm Width
- Binding: None
- Inlay: Abalone Dot
- Pickups: Sire LC Super-V pickup set (SSS)
- Preamp: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Knobs: Ivory Strat Knob(Volume and Tone)
- Bridge: S7V 2-post Bridge(Steel Block and Steel Bent Saddle)
- Tuning Gear: Sire Premium Locking Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: Tortoise 3ply