COLOR VARIATION - Dual Shadow Burst Flat
- neck type Atlas-6 5pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck w/KTS TITANIUM rods
- top/back/body Ash/Pangapanga topAfrican Mahogany body
- fretboard Bound Panga Panga fretboardAbalone oval inlay
- fret Medium fretsPremium fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge MR5S bridge
- string space 16.5mm
- neck pickup Nordstrand Big Single neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Nordstrand Big Single bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1C/2G/3D/4A/5E/5B
- strings D'Addario EXL165 + .032/.130
- string gauge .032/.045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- nut Graph Tech BLACK TUSQ XL nut
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 54mm at NUT
- b : Width 83mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Gig bag included
- Gotoh machine heads
Atlas 5pc Panga Panga /Purpleheart neck
The Atlas 5pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck provides tonal clarity, superior note attack and its slim grip shape permits superior playability.
Nordstrand "Big Single" crams as meaty a single coil as can fit in a soapbar style pickup, producing a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that's characteristic of single coil pickups.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
Panga Panga fretboard
Panga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range with a sharp attack on high end.
The saddles can be adjusted +/-1.5mm, to answer to the bassist's detailed demands and to help finding out the best string spacing for many playstyles.