COLOR VARIATION - Brown Mahogany
GSRs offer the famous Soundgear sleekness, comfort, tone, and playability. Not only do GSR Soundgears look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection and set-up is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models
- neck type SR5 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Okoume body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboardAbalone oval inlay
- fret Medium frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Accu-cast B505 bridge
- neck pickup Bartolini BH2 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup Bartolini BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- string gauge .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- nut Plastic
- hardware color Black matte
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
- Recomennded MB300C Case/Bag
Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Bartolini BH2 pickups
The Bartolini BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
Two of the most rigid and musical hardwoods set against one another to provide a thin neck with reliable long-term harmony.