SIRE ALL-AROUND FLAGSHIP BASS
Being the flagship SIRE bass model, V7 is innovatively set to produce Marcus Miller's signature sound. It is equipped with versatile and concise hardware and electronics suited for all playing styles and techniques.Built using durable materials for body and neck bearing rolled fretbard edges, this model can be your go-to bass.
- Equipped with advanced pickups with a full set of EQ controls, the V7 is a machine that can deliver a clean and deep tonal palette for more personalized tones.
- Complementing wood materials for body- Ash and Alder and neck- hard maple with rolled fretboard edges make the standard SIRE J bass long playing-ready.
- Body Material: North American Alder / Swamp Ash
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: Alder Body – TS, AWH, BK, BMR, BUR, LPB | Ash Body – NT, TS, WB, BMR, SG, LPB
- Neck Material: Hard Maple (Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Ebony (Alder Body) / Hard Maple(Swamp Ash Body)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.4 medium
- String Nut: 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding: 1 Ply Ivory
- Inlay: White Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
- Preamp: Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern - S
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: Tortoise(Alder) / Ivory Pearl(Swamp Ash)