The Yamaha HS8 is a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter. The Yamaha HS-Series have the inherited universal mix-translation legacy and distinctive white cones of the industry-respected NS-10’s, designed to deliver your mixes with transparent honesty. Room control and frequency response switches allow custom tailoring of the monitor's response to give you accurate performance in any environment.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- Speaker type2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range (-10dB)38Hz - 30kHz
- Components LF - 8" cone, HF - 1" dome
- Output power120W (LF:75W, HF:45W)
- I/O connectorsXLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption60W
- ShapeBass-reflex type
- Cabinet materialMDF
- OthersLEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz).